OKTOBERFEST at KBC! Wear your Dirndl and Lederhosen and prepare yourself for a German tradition of food, fun, and a whole lot of beer + BEER OLYMPICS!
Friday, September 22 (5pm-Midnight) and Saturday, September 23 (noon- Midnight)
Friday September 22nd: (5pm-Midnight)
• Oktoberfest kicks off at 5pm with the tapping of the Oktoberfest Beer Release!
• 6pm Braut toss with prize for winner
• 8pm Stein holding contest with prize for winner
• Wear your Dirndl and Lederhosen
• Oktoberfest music with plenty of opportunities to do the chicken dance
• Cornhole and other outdoor games
• Photo Opportunities
• Traditional German food options on site from local vendors
Saturday, September 23 the festivities continue from noon-Midnight with:
• Oktoberfest Beer Release
• 2pm Beer Olympics! Must be pre-registered to compete. Events will include: Beer mile, Stein hold, Keg toss, Flip cup and Das boot chug. 15 team of 4 allowed - registration opens soon.
• 4pm Stein holding contest with prize for winner - adults & kids
• 5pm Braut toss with prize for winner
• 530pm Beer Olympics Medal Ceremony
• 6pm Wear your Dirndl & Lederhosen. Best Dressed Contest with prize for winners - Men, Women, Children categories
• 7pm Keg Press contest with prize for winner
• 7:30pm Keg Toss contest with prize for winner
• 8pm Closing Ceremonies and recognition of winners
• 8-11pm Jack Tidwell playing live music from 8pm-11pm
• ALL DAY
--Cornhole and other outdoor games,
--Traditional German food options on site from local vendors
--Oktoberfest Commemorative Merchandise
• AND you never know when you will have to break out doing the Chicken Dance!