The safety and health of our Kiddieland guests is our top priority. Our Board of Directors has developed in coordination with the Stephens County Health Department and Kiwanis Risk Management a plan that is designed to protect our Kiddieland guests, Kiwanis Members, and volunteers from potential exposure to COVID-19. This season we will NOT OPEN THE PARK TO THE PUBLIC. We will however OFFER PRIVATE PARTIES to families beginning Thursday, July 16th. If you have purchased a Golden Ticket, those parties are being rescheduled, check our Facebook for dates and times. Some private party guidelines are:
- Fifty (50) headcount maximum inside the park.
- Parties are available Thursday through Sunday, beginning July 16th and ending September 30th. Parties for September need to be booked by August 31st.
- Parties will NOT exceed one (1) hour, including evening and mornings.
- NO OPEN TO THE PUBLIC PARTIES, for example, churches, rallies, BIG events, etc.
- NO one except the LESSEE and their guests will be allowed in the park for the private party.
- The ONLY evening time slots for parties is 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm and 8:00 pm to 9:00 pm. Saturday is the ONLY day morning parties will be scheduled, beginning at 9:00 am.
- Rides will be cleaned every hour and there is a 10 minute recommended wait time before the next party.
- Social distancing and frequent hand sanitizing are recommended in the park.
- Cost is $35.00 per ride, per half hour, minimum of three (3) rides.
If you are interested in booking a party please call 580-736-7046.